MR2 Assemble September-22-2018

MR2uesday Meetups, Track Days, Other Events
Ryu cloud

Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:50 am

This will be our 6th MR2 Assemble this time we are taking it to a new level of fun for all MR2 Enthusiast, we hope to make this, one of the Biggest Mr2 Gatherings in the West coast. there will be a live DJ, Amazing food by pure BS bbq, amazing Raffle prizes and Trophy's. Plus we will be getting a great deal on Skydiving witch i will be doing my self for the first time, with some other brave mr2 brotha's and sisters, if your interested please let me know asap, we will be setting up the skydiving groups. till then stay tuned for more info.

#mr2assemble #mr2 #sw20 #mr2turbine #mr2turbo #ryucloud #toyotamr2
Attachments
received_10155456899136662.jpeg
conservancy@MHR

Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:04 pm

... I'd hoped to advance purchase for two adults, and present one vehicle. But, if this thing's just for the Facebook people? That's okay. I'm fine with that. I totally understand. No offense intended if you please, pardon me. I'll buzz off; leave you as I found you.

And, by all means, more power to you. You are not the Lone Ranger. For well over a decade, everything happening in the MR2 fraternity has to go, through Mark Zuckerberg.

If you boast unconditional access to your event? Put me down for two adults, and a vintage AW11 - asj.